Skip To Main Content

New Student Enrollment

Do you want to become a Ludlow Panther?

Any school age child who lives within the city limits of Ludlow, Kentucky may attend Ludlow schools. 

Any student living outside of the Ludlow District who is interested in attending Ludlow Schools needs to apply as a nonresident student.  Tuition is $250 for a full year.

To apply to be a nonresident student at Ludlow Schools click the application under Enrollment Forms, complete this application along with the other enrollment forms.  

Nonresident applications are currently being taken.
Tuition for students living outside of Ludlow's district boundaries is $250 per year.

Parents enrolling a student can send or drop off the required items to the school office:


Mary A. Goetz Elementary 
Grades P-6  

Contact Mary Cloud
Phone: 859-261-2100
Fax: 859-655-8793

Ludlow High School 
Grades 7-12  

Contact Susan Mahan
Phone: 859-261-8211
Fax: 859-655-7536


Enrollment Forms:

Enrollment Form & Checklist
Enrollment Form & Checklist in Spanish
Required CEP Household Information Form
Nonresident Application

Supply Lists for Grades P-6
Supply Lists for Grades 7-12

Required Athletic Participation Forms for Grades 6-12:
For all athletic forms, please create an account in Final Forms: Click here.
KHSAA Required Physical Form for Grades 6-8
KHSAA Required Physical Form for Grades 9-12


Are you not able to provide a proof of residence?  Contact Aubrey Cahill, Ludlow's Homeless Coordinator at 859-261-8210 or

Homeless Information for Parents
Homeless Information for Youth