Why did my child fail? Can I bring up my grade?
Why did my child fail? The only way a student fails my classes at the end of the quarter is if they didn't do the work.
What does Ms. Wolf do to help keep kids from failing..
1. All my tests are open note.
2. Students are able to print off their test (we take them all on computers), correct the wrong answers, add the old test to their notes and re-take the test with their notes. (so they have the old corrected test with ALL the same questions the second time)
3. I don't do extra credit. Students instead are always welcome to re-do an assignment they got a bad grade on.
4. I don't take points off for late work.
5. I drop the lowest grade.
To bring up your grade you can...
1. Turn in work you are missing.
2. Re-take a test
3. Re-do an assignment you scored poorly on.
Still need help?
Ms. Wolf is in her room every morning (except Thursdays and random days when there are staff meetings) from 7:30-8:10
Ms. Wolf is in tutoring every Tuesday from 3:1-4:15