Good morning Panthers and Panther Parents!
I hope everyone enjoyed their time off during Spring Break! There are a couple of changes as we move forward with NTI, please don't hesitate to contact me if you have any questions.
- All assignments are now being posted to Google Classroom and will be completed online. Please make sure to read the directions for each assignment and submit the assignment when you are finished.
- Mr. Steffen is still in the building Monday through Friday, if you need a computer, please let me know and I will make arrangements with Mr. Steffen to have one available.
- If you have any problems accessing materials, please let me know and I will do my best to troubleshoot the issue.
- I have added a Science classroom to Google Classroom. I will post assignments there. You should have received and invitation to join the classroom, please accept the invitation.
- Due to security issues with the platform, we will no longer be using Zoom for individual and class meetings. We will instead use Google Meet. For class meetings, I will post the link in Google Classroom, if we need to meet individually, I will email the link to you.
- Our scheduled class meetings are on Tuesday's and Thursday's at 1:00pm, however, I can meet with any student or parent whenever you need to.
- I will continue to update my webpage daily. The updates will include a summary of the days assignments, as well as any announcements for the day.
I really miss seeing my students every day, but I am hoping that you all are staying safe and that we will be able to return to school soon. Take care of yourselves and your families.