- Respect yourself, your teacher, and your classmates.
- Put forth your best effort.
- Come to class prepared.
- Use appropriate language.
- Follow the LHS code of conduct.
Students will be evaluated on class assignments including but not limited to
- Activities performed in class
All work will be assigned a point value. Quarter grades will be determined by total points earned divided by total points possible for all assignments that quarter. Grades will be updated in Infinite Campus and can be checked through the Parent Portal.
Participation & Attendance:
Students are expected to be prepared for class. In the event of an absence, it is the responsibility of the student to obtain missing assignments. Students are expected to participate in class discussions and activities every day.