Hey Ludlow Panthers!!
Let me know how I can help!
Lessons and resources:
- cK12.org -- online textbooks and lessons, all subjects -- https://www.ck12.org/teacher/
- TEDEd --https://ed.ted.com/lessons
- PBSLearningMedia -- https://www.pbslearningmedia.org/collection/emergency-closings-collection/ -- Curated collection for at-home learning, PreK-12.
- Scholastic magazines: Learn at Home -- https://classroommagazines.scholastic.com/support/learnathome.html -- Links to resources for students, parents, and teachers for grades PreK-9, including First Aid for Feelings, a workbook for helping students cope with change.
- DocsTeach -- primary source documents from the National Archives -- https://www.docsteach.org/
- EDSITEment!: The best of humanities on the web -- lesson plans and activities linked to resources -- https://edsitement.neh.gov/
- Junior Library Guild - free reading resources from one of my book vendors. Ebooks, audiobooks, including Lightbox, an interactive eBook platform with activities, quizzes etc. Free through July! They also have eBook titles that unlimited readers can use at once. -- https://www.juniorlibraryguild.com/at-home
- Clever Crazes -- games for grades PreK-8. Parents/guardians/teachers sign up for free account -- http://www.clevercrazes.com/login_option/
- Reading Rockets -- https://www.readingrockets.org/ -- For parents and teachers interested in reading instruction. Includes some videos and “fun stuff” for kids in grades PreK-8.