Beginning Monday, January 11
- Beginning January 11, students who chose the on-campus option will return to campus for in-person classes Monday through Friday. Virtual students will remain virtual, and must log in each day during the AM or PM session times.
- Fridays will now include in-person classes, rather than being virtual for all. Friday times are the same as the Monday through Thursday AM/PM times.
- LHS families can refer to the 2nd Semester Schedule to see the class rotation on Fridays.
- If you still wish to change your child’s learning plan, please contact your child's School Counselor: For the elementary, contact Tracey Alexander at email@example.com. For the high school, contact Pamela Johnson at firstname.lastname@example.org. Our AM session numbers are much larger than our PM session, so any on-campus additions will likely be limited to the PM session.
- Families are asked to report any current required quarantining for students; Email Jordan Goodpaster at email@example.com
This news article has expired and is no longer viewable.